Stitching with two and four hole beads is easier than every when you use CzechMates beads. Inspired by this clever beading system, designer and teacher Anna Elizabeth Draeger's latest collection of projects showcases these shaped beads. Choose from bracelets, necklaces, earrings, beaded beads, pendants and more. You can even mix and match bead shaped for more design possibilities.
- Projects using Bar, Brick, Crescent, Lentil, Quadralentil, Quadratile, Tile and Triangle beads, along with crystals, seed beads, pearls and more
- Complete, clear instructions and illustrations
- Design and color alternatives for even more ideas
- Published by Kalmbach Books, manufactured in China
- Glossy, soft cover, 112 pages