These 'Constellation' Earrings are a fun and quick-to-make project for beginners and experienced beaders alike. Ripple Beads form the base of these cute earrings. You will notice that some photos in the colorway options (Cosmic Vega and Twinkling Turquoise) have two different colored earrings in them. That is because some of the Ripple Beads in our collections have two different colored sides. You can choose which you would like to show most, depending on which way you hang the beading from the earring hook!
- Includes Fireline, needle, Ripple Beads, Czech 7/0 beads, jump rings, chain, and leverback ear hooks
- Pattern by Jana Bukovska for Preciosa
- Bead Collections assembled by The Beading Room
- Made in Czech Republic, China, and USA, assembled in Canada
- Qty: Supplies to make 1 pair of earrings
With our suppliers' permission, we bring you these beading supply collections that include all the materials you need to make these popular patterns. No need to buy too many supplies to make just one piece of jewellery now- you will find exactly what you need in each bag at an affordable price. These colorway options have been put together for you exclusively by The Beading Room. In each pack you will also find our 'Tips and Tricks' sheet where we share with you our experience at making each pattern and give you secrets to ensure your success at making it for the first time.