This eye-catching bracelet looks so impressive yet is so simple to make. It is the perfect project for a beginner bead-weaver. The collection includes a surplus of seeds and Nib-Bits. You can make the bracelet larger OR you can make a matching pair of earrings (hooks not included).
- Includes Fireline, needle, Nib-Bits, Matubo 8/0 beads, Miyuki 11/0 seeds, jump rings and lobster clasp
- Pattern by Nela Kabelova for Matubo
- Bead Collections assembled by The Beading Room
- Made in Czech Republic, Japan, China, and USA, assembled in Canada
- Qty: Supplies to make 1 bracelet
With our suppliers' permission, we bring you these beading supply collections that include all the materials you need to make these popular patterns. No need to buy too many supplies to make just one piece of jewellery now- you will find exactly what you need in each bag at an affordable price. These colorway options have been put together for you exclusively by The Beading Room. In each pack you will also find our 'Tips and Tricks' sheet where we share with you our experience at making each pattern and give you secrets to ensure your success at making it for the first time.