12 days of beading (on the twelfth-and last-day!)
Christmas Candy Cane Bracelet
You will need:
- 1 x Lampwork Glass Toggle Garnet Twist
- 9 or 10 pieces of Christmas Candy Cane Glass Superior
- 8 or 9 Chinese Lampwork Foiled Rounds 10mm Emerald
- 6x Silver Color Metal Beads Round 3mm
- 2x Silver Plated Wire Guardians
- 2x Silver Plated Crimp Tubes Assorted Sizes (use the 2x2mm size)
- 24cm Flexrite Black 7 Strands .024
What to do:
- Thread a crimp bead, a wire guardian and one side of your toggle onto the flexible wire. Put the end of the wire back through the crimp bead and tighten. Add a tiny dab of glue into tube before you crimp for extra strength if desired.
- Thread on 3 silver rounds, then alternate the foiled rounds with the cane glass until you just about reach the desired length (remember to include the length of the toggle!)
- Thread three more silver rounds on, a crimp bead, a wire guardian and the other side of the toggle. Feed the end of the wire back through the crimp bead, pull to tighten and then crimp. And it is finished!
Simple, easy but so cute and cheery:)
The New Year will bring you one new beading idea a week. So make sure to check your inbox for our latest design and, of course, you can always find them here on our blog!
We will be taking three days off before Christmas and getting back to work on Boxing Day. Hmm…I wonder why?!? But of course our online store is open 24/7 for all your bead shopping urges…and we will ship ASAP after the 26th.
In the meantime we wish you all a fantastic holiday season and the very best of health and happiness in 2013.
Love to you all!
Hollie and Brian XO
(Originally published December 20, 2012)