12 days of beading (on the ninth day…)
Nine ladies dancing. They will be after you present a beautiful bottle of wine with this Beaded Wine Bottle Stopper.
What you need:
- 1x Add a Bead Wine Stopper
- 40x Czech Faceted Fire Polished Rounds 10mm Apparition Mix
- 40x Silver Plated Headpins 2in 024 Gauge
- 4x Silver Color Split Rings 7mm 21 Gauge
- 1x Rhodium Color Split Rings 15mm
- 1x High Tech Split Ring Pliers w. Spring (getting the rings threaded full of beads would be nearly impossible without these!)
What to do:
- Put each of the 40 beads onto head pins with wrapped loops.
- Thread 10 beads onto each of the 7mm split rings.
- Thread the 15mm split ring onto the wine stopper, then add the 4 rings of beads.
- Find a good bottle of vino at the liquor store to drink and stick your beautiful stopper in for everyone to see.
If you are giving it as a gift, put it into a little organza or velvet pouch and tie around the neck of the bottle for a perfect present!
I am going to have a glass of wine now and figure out what we’ll be making for tomorrow..
(Originally published December 1, 2012)