Everything you need to know about peyote stitch in the palm of your hand! Dive into peyote stitch with this essential reference guide from bead designer, author, and former Beadwork magazine editor Melinda Barton. Whether you're a beginner looking to learn peyote stitch or a seasoned beader looking for expert advice, you're sure to improve your skills as you explore the professional tips and helpful hints in this book. This handy beading companion covers everything from the basics of peyote to fun variations, trouble shooting and more. Plus, learn how to peyote stitch with two-hole SuperDuos, bricks, and other new shaped beads. With more than 165 illustrations along with easy-to-follow instructions from Melinda, you're sure to become a peyote stitch pro!
- Overcome frustrations of the first few stiches with tips on how to hold your beadwork
- Troubleshoot problem areas with helpful hints for proper thread tension, what to do when you miss a stitch, break a bead, or need to make a bead substitution
- Spend more time beading when you learn how to join new thread directly to old thread
- Explore fun variations including two needle peyote, odd-count variations, and diagonal peyote stitch
- Published by Interweave, manufactured in China
- Spiral bound hard-cover
- 164 pages